Southern France Photo Tour
Eileen McCarney Muldoon:
September 8 -17, 2022
Join me on my next photo tour to Southern France.
- Nine days of photographing and instruction.
- Tour limited to 12 participants for extra attention and to flow with ease in small villages, and Provence.
- Rich French flavors, luscious landscapes, soaring cliffs above golden yellow historic buildings.
- Explore the fortified Citadel and Chateau of Carcassonne.
- The serene Dordogne River port towns, sleepy hamlets and stunning discoveries, rich in cultural heritage.
- The Medieval village of Saint Cirq Lapopie, perched against soaring cliffs, high above the Lot River, includes 13 historic monuments.
- Picturesque Provence, explore the hidden gems with Eileen and your local guide, sharing their rich cultural heritage of Southern France with you.
- Authentic Camargue horse demonstration with local Cowboys.
For more information or to register contact
Strabo Photo Tour Collection:
A note from Eileen ~
I've been told my teaching style is very fluid ~ it changes with each individual student. Everyone has their own method of learning,